Thursday, February 27, 2014

March 1st Contact & ENO Souper

Although I had a wonderful time in Mexico, it sure is good to be home. I missed my home, my family, and all of you. I have been home only a few days, but much has happened in this short time.

First, I want to remind everyone that we will not be having our 1st Contact meeting this Saturday (March 1). The reason being is that I wanted folks to have plenty of time to prepare for the Eastside Neighborhood Organization annual “Souper.” If you have not before attended, I would encourage you to attend this year. Here are the details:

What: ENO Souper
Where: Pattengill Academy (corner of Saginaw & Marshall)
When: Saturday, March 1st, from 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.

Tickets are $5.00 for adults, $3.00 for children under 14, $18.00 for families of 4 or more. There will be silent auctions, raffles, and much more fun. If you have never attended, I would encourage you to participate. There will be local “celebrity servers”. I’m told Tim Barron, Andy Schor, and many others will be serving the soup.

*******
I want to say thank you to all of the 1st Ward constituents who care, are engaged, and work so diligently to keep our side of the city on track.

Also, I still believe that spring is just around the corner!!!!


Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment